ENVI Crop Science 1.1.1 Release Notes
This article contains release notes for ENVI Crop Science 1.1.1. You must have ENVI 5.5.1 installed and licensed on your system before installing ENVI Crop Science.
Refer to the Crop Science Help for instructions on using the tools and API. Access the help as follows:
- Windows: Go to the Start menu and select Programs > ENVI 5.5 > Help > ENVI Crop Science 1.1.1 Help.
- Linux: Type "envicropsciencehelp" in a terminal window.
- Macintosh: Double-click the ENVICropScience111Help Applescript icon.
ENVI Crop Science is supported on the following platforms:
||7 SP1, 8, 10
||Kernel 2.6.32, glibc 2.12
The Calculate Zone Metrics and Calculate Zone Metrics with Spectral Index tools include an option to select an Input Zone Raster if it is available. This is a classification image that corresponds to the input zones. It allows zone metrics to be calculated faster for large images. Similarly, the following API tasks contain a new INPUT_ZONE_RASTER property:
The Find Rows and Remove Outliers tool contains two new parameters:
- Row Angle: The primary angle of the rows in degrees clockwise from 0. A value of 0 represents a horizontal alignment of the field.
- Row Spacing: The distance between rows, in meters or pixels
A "tags" key was added to ENVITask templates in ENVI Crop Science. As a result, tasks that are categorized as "Crop Science" can be easily identified in the ENVI Modeler.
||Tasks and routines needed to preserve image acquisition time.
||ENVIFindRowsAndRemoveOutliersTask did not display ROI row lines correctly if the input image had XSTART/YSTART values defined.
||The Create Crop Location Grid tool did not pull in corner point coordinates from an image.
||The Crop Count tool issued a LISTCROPCANDIDATES error message.
||Zone metrics and raster creation were slow.
||Zone metrics for BIP and BIL rasters were wrong.