Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 41234 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
3 Replies and 44 Views Gain and offset values for Sentinel-2  44  3 Started by  Ale Briseno Hello! I am new to ENVI and attempting to do a radiometric calibration and dark subtraction on Sentinel 2 L1C images. The metadata in the ENVI header shows 0.000 for the gain and offset values of all of the bands. I believe this is why I am getting 'no data' when I attempt the radiometric calibration. Where can I find or calculate the gain and offset values to input them using the 'Apply Gain and Offset' tool. I haven't found this information in the metadata, but I probably don't know wh...
3 44
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
19 Apr 2021 12:06 PM
0 Replies and 2 Views SarScape Installation  2  0 Started by  jorge lira Upon installation of the package SarScape, the following message appears: “This computer does not seem to have any OpenCL platform suitable for SarScape. Since SarScape 5.1, OpenCL is a strict requirement” It seems to be that SarScape does not recognize the OpenCL platform.
0 2
18 Apr 2021 03:45 PM
1 Replies and 398 Views ROI Statistics  398  1 Started by  CCC MMM Hello all, I am new to this online community and may be asking some random general questions in the coming months. I would like to be able to interpret the statistics of an ROI, using ASTER L2 Surface Temperature (AST_08) data. My main objective is to be able to extract the average temperature within a 100 pixel area. I understand that this can be done by right clicking on the ROI layer and exporting the Statistics to a text file. When I do this, however, I can't make sense of any of the d...
1 398
10 Mar 2021 11:07 AM
0 Replies and 249 Views netcdf maximum number of variables  249  0 Started by  Kostas Tsigaridis I am trying to create a netcdf file with IDL that will contain 19,000 variables. The code executes without errors, but then the file only contains 8191 variables. I know that the netcdf library has a limit that you can overcome by recompiling in older versions (the limit is gone in very new versions), but how can I get this to work in IDL Thanks
0 249
26 Oct 2020 07:26 AM
1 Replies and 723 Views change color -Nan pixels  723  1 Started by  alison cramer Hello, Does anyone know if there is a way to change the color of -nan pixels I have masked my shadows, and am now doing band depth images. I would prefer my shadows to show up as a color other than white.
1 723
01 Sep 2020 10:30 AM
0 Replies and 221 Views change color -Nan pixels  221  0 Started by  alison cramer Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows a quick way to change the color of -Nan values in Envi. Doing some band math and band threshold images, and I masked the shadows in my data. Then I did continuum removal, and my shadows are now -Nan values. This is fine, however, I don't want them to be white in the image. Is there an easy way to change them to a different color
0 221
25 Aug 2020 03:06 PM
26 Replies and 7473 Views Access Denied - Verification Pending  7473  26 Started by  Lisa Upton
(Topic has multiple pages1 2 )
Why did I receive an "Access Denied - Verification Pending" error message
26 7473
by  Brandon HenryJump to last post
04 Jul 2020 11:26 AM
1 Replies and 1024 Views SVM on multispectral satellite data  1024  1 Started by  Adomas Liepa Hello everyone, I am using Support Vector Machine (SVM) classifier on ASTER and Sentinel-2 datasets to map geological units. I am familiar with the basic statistical concept of SVM classifier, but in more practical terms, how does it use the spectral data from the satellite imagery to classify different classes How does it determine the most accurate fit from the image-based training dataset Cheers!
1 1024
27 Apr 2020 05:58 AM
1 Replies and 947 Views Subset landsat image using ROI  947  1 Started by  Dennis Kiyeng The final result isn't georeferenced, did I miss something on subset using ROI
1 947
19 Feb 2020 10:39 AM
3 Replies and 909 Views Spectral Hourglass Wizard  909  3 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the routine of Spectral Hourglass Wizard. I want to implement the procedure of Wizard at my hyperspectral data. So my question is if I should try the MNF procedure. My thought is to see if the results without the step of MNF are also valid. Thank you very much for your help!!!
3 909
06 Feb 2020 05:34 AM
21 Replies and 4376 Views Regarding FLAASH correction  4376  21 Started by  Bisma Qazi
Hi, I am trying to do atmospheric correction on AWiFS data onboard IRS-P6 using FLAASH module of ENVI 5.1. I have some doubts in the parameters that need to be inputted into the module. In the multispectral settings tab, there is an option for water reference channel, what does it mean Also an option for index to first band is there, If the value is set from 1 to 4, then it displays the following error message. 'filterfunctionfile'.sli doenot contain enough bands for the given input image. plea...
21 4376
by  Lari PilotJump to last post
29 Jan 2020 09:38 AM
2 Replies and 404 Views Results from SFF  404  2 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello everyone, I have a question related to the results from SFF. Because of the fact that there are created 4 different images for each mineral, I can't find a solution to combine those data and to create an overall map. Is there a way to solve thisThank you very much in advance!
2 404
by  Stavroula GiannakopoulouJump to last post
06 Jan 2020 03:57 PM
1 Replies and 434 Views Downloading ENVI recorded webinar videos  434  1 Started by  Nasir Hameed I am wondering there is no option available to download ENVI's recorded webinars available online at; https://www.harrisgeospatial.com/Company/Events/Webinar/ Particularly, I am interested to learn SAR data analysis for agriculture applications. These relevant recorded webinar videos are also not available over ENVI's Youtube channel. The users like me who don't have regular internet access prefer to download and listen such useful content to increase understanding about the topic th...
1 434
10 Dec 2019 09:10 AM
2 Replies and 506 Views Radiometric normalisation of hyperspectral images  506  2 Started by  Malin Hoeppner Hi, I need to perform radiometric normalisation of two hyperspectral images that were acquired on the same day but do not overlap in order to do supervised classification. I was thinking to mosaic them but the seamless mosaic tool does not work for hyperpsectral data. Otherwise I found the exact tool to match two images using IDL (https://www.harrisgeospatial.com/docs/ENVIRadiometricNormalizationTask.html) but I can't use IDL so am looking for another way in ENVI. Thank you, Malin
2 506
by  Malin HoeppnerJump to last post
08 Dec 2019 10:04 PM
4 Replies and 644 Views ENVI FLAASH error  644  4 Started by  Prabha Rupasinghe Hi, I am trying to apply FLAASH to a Landsat 8 image. I receive following error: Problem: The FLAASH program exited with the following errors: ACC error:Adjacents5: IDL error: Attempt to subscript VALUE with UAV is out of range. ACC_ADJACENTS5 ACC_HYPER2 ACC_ACC ENVI_ACC_EVENT ENVI_FLAASH_PROCESS_MANAGER IDLRTMAIN $MAINS$ We recently moved the license from an old computer to a new computer. I get this message after transferring the license and did not get it before. ...
4 644
by  Prabha RupasingheJump to last post
15 Nov 2019 01:12 PM
25 Replies and 4099 Views FLAASH ACC Error  4099  25 Started by  kdsingh85
Hi Ben, I was trying to use FLAASH for my hyperspectral data atmospheric correction, but it is not processing any data and continuously showing error messages (ACC_AUTOCHAN: No water absorption channels selected). I fixed Error-1 by choosing water absorption band, but I never understand why it is still showing Error-2 (ACC error: convert7; IDL error: End of input record encountered on file unit:0); ACC_CONVERT7 ACC_HYPER2.... I am also attaching my FLAASH restore file. Let me know how I...
25 4099
28 Oct 2019 01:56 PM
1 Replies and 510 Views Issue with the Y scale factor!  510  1 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello everyone, I am trying to resample a number of spectral signatures from a specific spectral library. The problem is that I can't figure out which is the Y scales factors and the Wavelength units that are asked in the window 'Scale Incoming Curve Data'. Is there a way to identify them somehow Any advice will be very helpful!T hank you very much in advance!
1 510
09 Oct 2019 12:22 PM
1 Replies and 832 Views Calculate average value of pixels  832  1 Started by  fatma tarek I want to know how to Calculate average value of pixels in ENVI
1 832
16 Sep 2019 09:13 AM
0 Replies and 547 Views convert kml file to shape file  547  0 Started by  fatma tarek I want to know how convert kml file to shape file, which contain ( .dpf, .shx and .shp) files.
0 547
14 Sep 2019 05:41 AM
4 Replies and 646 Views PROBLEMS WITH PROJECTIONS WHEN I OPEN AN IMAGES IN ENVI 4.3  646  4 Started by  Angela Figueroa Hi, I have installed ENVI 4.3 on my computer. Normally I can open up to 7 times the program without any problem, but then, when I want to open images (raster, Landsat images, Sentinel images, Rapideye Images, etc) in ENVI, I have problems because a message appears related to the projections of the images I want to upload (ENVI ERROR: FAILED TO SET PROPERTY. FAILED TO CREATE COORDINATE SYSTEM FORM STRING: PROJCS UTM_ZONE_............). The only solutions I have is to reinstall the software, I've ...
4 646
12 Sep 2019 01:43 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 41234 > >>