Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 1512345 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
3 Replies and 258 Views Gain and offset values for Sentinel-2  258  3 Started by  Ale Briseno Hello! I am new to ENVI and attempting to do a radiometric calibration and dark subtraction on Sentinel 2 L1C images. The metadata in the ENVI header shows 0.000 for the gain and offset values of all of the bands. I believe this is why I am getting 'no data' when I attempt the radiometric calibration. Where can I find or calculate the gain and offset values to input them using the 'Apply Gain and Offset' tool. I haven't found this information in the metadata, but I probably don't know wh...
3 258
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
19 Apr 2021 12:06 PM
0 Replies and 80 Views SarScape Installation  80  0 Started by  jorge lira Upon installation of the package SarScape, the following message appears: “This computer does not seem to have any OpenCL platform suitable for SarScape. Since SarScape 5.1, OpenCL is a strict requirement” It seems to be that SarScape does not recognize the OpenCL platform.
0 80
18 Apr 2021 03:45 PM
1 Replies and 538 Views ROI Statistics  538  1 Started by  CCC MMM Hello all, I am new to this online community and may be asking some random general questions in the coming months. I would like to be able to interpret the statistics of an ROI, using ASTER L2 Surface Temperature (AST_08) data. My main objective is to be able to extract the average temperature within a 100 pixel area. I understand that this can be done by right clicking on the ROI layer and exporting the Statistics to a text file. When I do this, however, I can't make sense of any of the d...
1 538
10 Mar 2021 11:07 AM
0 Replies and 311 Views netcdf maximum number of variables  311  0 Started by  Kostas Tsigaridis I am trying to create a netcdf file with IDL that will contain 19,000 variables. The code executes without errors, but then the file only contains 8191 variables. I know that the netcdf library has a limit that you can overcome by recompiling in older versions (the limit is gone in very new versions), but how can I get this to work in IDL Thanks
0 311
26 Oct 2020 07:26 AM
1 Replies and 1010 Views change color -Nan pixels  1010  1 Started by  alison cramer Hello, Does anyone know if there is a way to change the color of -nan pixels I have masked my shadows, and am now doing band depth images. I would prefer my shadows to show up as a color other than white.
1 1010
01 Sep 2020 10:30 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 1512345 > >>