Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 41234 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
0 Replies and 5 Views netcdf maximum number of variables  5  0 Started by  Kostas Tsigaridis I am trying to create a netcdf file with IDL that will contain 19,000 variables. The code executes without errors, but then the file only contains 8191 variables. I know that the netcdf library has a limit that you can overcome by recompiling in older versions (the limit is gone in very new versions), but how can I get this to work in IDL Thanks
0 5
26 Oct 2020 07:26 AM
1 Replies and 252 Views change color -Nan pixels  252  1 Started by  alison cramer Hello, Does anyone know if there is a way to change the color of -nan pixels I have masked my shadows, and am now doing band depth images. I would prefer my shadows to show up as a color other than white.
1 252
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
01 Sep 2020 10:30 AM
0 Replies and 56 Views change color -Nan pixels  56  0 Started by  alison cramer Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows a quick way to change the color of -Nan values in Envi. Doing some band math and band threshold images, and I masked the shadows in my data. Then I did continuum removal, and my shadows are now -Nan values. This is fine, however, I don't want them to be white in the image. Is there an easy way to change them to a different color
0 56
25 Aug 2020 03:06 PM
26 Replies and 6814 Views Access Denied - Verification Pending  6814  26 Started by  Lisa Upton
(Topic has multiple pages1 2 )
Why did I receive an "Access Denied - Verification Pending" error message
26 6814
by  Brandon HenryJump to last post
04 Jul 2020 11:26 AM
1 Replies and 855 Views SVM on multispectral satellite data  855  1 Started by  Adomas Liepa Hello everyone, I am using Support Vector Machine (SVM) classifier on ASTER and Sentinel-2 datasets to map geological units. I am familiar with the basic statistical concept of SVM classifier, but in more practical terms, how does it use the spectral data from the satellite imagery to classify different classes How does it determine the most accurate fit from the image-based training dataset Cheers!
1 855
27 Apr 2020 05:58 AM
1 Replies and 796 Views Subset landsat image using ROI  796  1 Started by  Dennis Kiyeng The final result isn't georeferenced, did I miss something on subset using ROI
1 796
19 Feb 2020 10:39 AM
3 Replies and 751 Views Spectral Hourglass Wizard  751  3 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the routine of Spectral Hourglass Wizard. I want to implement the procedure of Wizard at my hyperspectral data. So my question is if I should try the MNF procedure. My thought is to see if the results without the step of MNF are also valid. Thank you very much for your help!!!
3 751
06 Feb 2020 05:34 AM
21 Replies and 3865 Views Regarding FLAASH correction  3865  21 Started by  Bisma Qazi
Hi, I am trying to do atmospheric correction on AWiFS data onboard IRS-P6 using FLAASH module of ENVI 5.1. I have some doubts in the parameters that need to be inputted into the module. In the multispectral settings tab, there is an option for water reference channel, what does it mean Also an option for index to first band is there, If the value is set from 1 to 4, then it displays the following error message. 'filterfunctionfile'.sli doenot contain enough bands for the given input image. plea...
21 3865
by  Lari PilotJump to last post
29 Jan 2020 09:38 AM
2 Replies and 255 Views Results from SFF  255  2 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello everyone, I have a question related to the results from SFF. Because of the fact that there are created 4 different images for each mineral, I can't find a solution to combine those data and to create an overall map. Is there a way to solve thisThank you very much in advance!
2 255
by  Stavroula GiannakopoulouJump to last post
06 Jan 2020 03:57 PM
1 Replies and 300 Views Downloading ENVI recorded webinar videos  300  1 Started by  Nasir Hameed I am wondering there is no option available to download ENVI's recorded webinars available online at; https://www.harrisgeospatial.com/Company/Events/Webinar/ Particularly, I am interested to learn SAR data analysis for agriculture applications. These relevant recorded webinar videos are also not available over ENVI's Youtube channel. The users like me who don't have regular internet access prefer to download and listen such useful content to increase understanding about the topic th...
1 300
10 Dec 2019 09:10 AM
2 Replies and 339 Views Radiometric normalisation of hyperspectral images  339  2 Started by  Malin Hoeppner Hi, I need to perform radiometric normalisation of two hyperspectral images that were acquired on the same day but do not overlap in order to do supervised classification. I was thinking to mosaic them but the seamless mosaic tool does not work for hyperpsectral data. Otherwise I found the exact tool to match two images using IDL (https://www.harrisgeospatial.com/docs/ENVIRadiometricNormalizationTask.html) but I can't use IDL so am looking for another way in ENVI. Thank you, Malin
2 339
by  Malin HoeppnerJump to last post
08 Dec 2019 10:04 PM
4 Replies and 434 Views ENVI FLAASH error  434  4 Started by  Prabha Rupasinghe Hi, I am trying to apply FLAASH to a Landsat 8 image. I receive following error: Problem: The FLAASH program exited with the following errors: ACC error:Adjacents5: IDL error: Attempt to subscript VALUE with UAV is out of range. ACC_ADJACENTS5 ACC_HYPER2 ACC_ACC ENVI_ACC_EVENT ENVI_FLAASH_PROCESS_MANAGER IDLRTMAIN $MAINS$ We recently moved the license from an old computer to a new computer. I get this message after transferring the license and did not get it before. ...
4 434
by  Prabha RupasingheJump to last post
15 Nov 2019 01:12 PM
25 Replies and 3563 Views FLAASH ACC Error  3563  25 Started by  kdsingh85
Hi Ben, I was trying to use FLAASH for my hyperspectral data atmospheric correction, but it is not processing any data and continuously showing error messages (ACC_AUTOCHAN: No water absorption channels selected). I fixed Error-1 by choosing water absorption band, but I never understand why it is still showing Error-2 (ACC error: convert7; IDL error: End of input record encountered on file unit:0); ACC_CONVERT7 ACC_HYPER2.... I am also attaching my FLAASH restore file. Let me know how I...
25 3563
28 Oct 2019 01:56 PM
1 Replies and 344 Views Issue with the Y scale factor!  344  1 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello everyone, I am trying to resample a number of spectral signatures from a specific spectral library. The problem is that I can't figure out which is the Y scales factors and the Wavelength units that are asked in the window 'Scale Incoming Curve Data'. Is there a way to identify them somehow Any advice will be very helpful!T hank you very much in advance!
1 344
09 Oct 2019 12:22 PM
1 Replies and 630 Views Calculate average value of pixels  630  1 Started by  fatma tarek I want to know how to Calculate average value of pixels in ENVI
1 630
16 Sep 2019 09:13 AM
0 Replies and 370 Views convert kml file to shape file  370  0 Started by  fatma tarek I want to know how convert kml file to shape file, which contain ( .dpf, .shx and .shp) files.
0 370
14 Sep 2019 05:41 AM
4 Replies and 484 Views PROBLEMS WITH PROJECTIONS WHEN I OPEN AN IMAGES IN ENVI 4.3  484  4 Started by  Angela Figueroa Hi, I have installed ENVI 4.3 on my computer. Normally I can open up to 7 times the program without any problem, but then, when I want to open images (raster, Landsat images, Sentinel images, Rapideye Images, etc) in ENVI, I have problems because a message appears related to the projections of the images I want to upload (ENVI ERROR: FAILED TO SET PROPERTY. FAILED TO CREATE COORDINATE SYSTEM FORM STRING: PROJCS UTM_ZONE_............). The only solutions I have is to reinstall the software, I've ...
4 484
12 Sep 2019 01:43 PM
2 Replies and 379 Views Set a threshold for unclassified class at SAM method  379  2 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hell everyone, I am trying to find out a tool at ENVI like SemiAutomatic Classification Plugin at QGIS, in order to set a threshold for my classes, so as to set a greater amount of pixels at the unclassified category, during the SAM method. Is there a tool like this one at ENVI Thank you very much for your help!
2 379
06 Sep 2019 02:43 AM
2 Replies and 641 Views MODIS hdf data in ENVI  641  2 Started by  Jakob Rieser Hello everybody! I want to open MODIS data with ENVI 5.5.2 on my 64 bit Windows 10 machine to use it in the Georeference MODIS tool. The data is in *.hdf format that is supported by ENVI. I'm using the MOD11_L2 product, which contains 7 subdatasets/layers. One of them is the LST (Land Surface Temperature) layer I'm interested in. But out of those 7 subdatasets only 5 show up when opening the *.hdf file (Quality, Latitude, Longitude, Emis 31, Emis 32). The LST and Error_LST layers unfortunatel...
2 641
by  Jakob RieserJump to last post
27 Aug 2019 12:39 AM
8 Replies and 485 Views Selection of spectral signatures  485  8 Started by  Stavroula Giannakopoulou Hello everybody, I have to solve an issue with my Hyperion data. I am trying to implement the process of 'Spectral Hourglass Wizard'. The problem is that I have detected 15 endmembers, which also are related to many spectral signatures at the spectral library. So, I implement the process of 'Spectral Hourglass Wizard', but I don't know how to evaluate the results and if for example, it is a necessity to change the spectral signature of a mineral. I was thinking of the tool 'Spectral Analyst',...
8 485
22 Aug 2019 03:13 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 41234 > >>