Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 1312345 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
0 Replies and 139 Views Geocoding takes too long  139  0 Started by  maria.przylucka I try to perform DInSAR Dispalcement Workflow on two Sentinel-1 scenes. Before, during import, I used the shp file with the area of interest boundaries, so the scenes are cut to smaller area. All steps are performed fine. During GCP Selection, I added manualy around 40 points, evenly distributed throughout the image, omitting places of poor coherence. The workflow seems to stop moving forward during 'Phase to Displacement Convertion'. I see the process bar with 'Geocoding &91;INTERF_out_cc&93...
0 139
23 Jun 2021 06:36 AM
0 Replies and 186 Views Refined Lee filter  186  0 Started by  Omar Mauri Hello everyone, I'm comparing the Intensity Processing operators available in SARSCAPE and in SNAP. I'm running the Refined Lee filter via SARSCAPE over S-1 GRDH data (and other commercial images) in order to despecke the image. The results are very bad comparing to SNAP. Which is a reason why in SNAP the Refined Lee is a very good speckle filter while in SARSCAPE it doesn't work at all Thanks
0 186
17 Apr 2021 10:32 AM
2 Replies and 156 Views Geocoding and Radiometric Cal - Mask out the sea  156  2 Started by  Omar Mauri Dear all, I'm working in intensity processing with S1. After the Geocoding and Radiometric Calibration SARSCAPE creates an image where the information over the sea is lost. I'd like to keep the sea area information over my image. Do you know how to achieve this result I'm missing the proper option. Thanks for your help
2 156
by  Omar MauriJump to last post
15 Apr 2021 08:50 AM
0 Replies and 116 Views Intensity Processing - Terrain Flattening  116  0 Started by  Omar Mauri Hi everyone, do you know if the Terrain Flattening operator (implemented in SNAP by an algorithm of D. Small) is also available in SARSCAPE I can't find it. Thanks for your help
0 116
15 Apr 2021 03:38 AM
8 Replies and 3269 Views PSinSAR processing issue  3269  8 Started by  Corsabrin
(Topic has multiple pages1 2 )
Hi guys, I am trying to process 8 images from S1A for PSinSAR in sarscape. I understand at least 20 images is recommended. In my test, during the First Inversion step, the processing is stuck at: 'preliminary candidates selection' for quite some time. I have been waiting at this step for about 24 hours. Anyone has any idea what is going on Do I continue waiting or is there already a processing error Or is it because I need to use > 20 SLCs For your information, the preliminary candidates sele...
8 3269
by  Reda AmerJump to last post
03 Sep 2020 02:37 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 1312345 > >>