Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 41234 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
6 Replies and 22642 Views Classification function disable  22642  6 Started by  Maoqi Sun
(Topic has multiple pages1 2 )
I was exploring the tutorial video on ENVI website and found that processing data will classify the point cloud automatically.However, I found that there is no function as "show point features as classification" in my software. I am wondering why is it disabled in my version ofsoftware I've attached the screenshot.
6 22642
by  asdfsdf asdfsdJump to last post
15 Jun 2020 07:05 PM
0 Replies and 2746 Views Clipping a point cloud by height with ENVI Lidar 5.5  2746  0 Started by  Sandra Heleno Da Silva Hi, I am trying to perform a simple task: Clipping and export a point cloud (LAS format) from a forest area, by height. My point cloud is between 81- and 91-meters height. I want to produce a point cloud of the same area, also in LAS format, but only with the points that populate the zone between 83.50- and 84-meters height. What I am doing on ENVI Lidar 5.5: Process data > Enabling 'Produce Point Cloud' ( I choose the 'file name' and also 'product folder') > In “area defi...
0 2746
06 Apr 2020 07:34 AM
5 Replies and 6210 Views ENVi Lidar--estimating tree heights  6210  5 Started by  Jessica M.
(Topic has multiple pages1 2 )
I am a M.S. student and plan on using ENVI Lidar as part of my thesis research in estimating tree height/canopy cover from Lidar data. I am not sure if the information is proprietary, but is there a way to find out/better understand how ENVI Lidar calculates the tree heights as part of processing the data I cannot seem to find information on the algorithm. Any information would be helpful and thank you!
5 6210
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
10 Oct 2019 10:23 AM
0 Replies and 21987 Views ENVI LIDAR AUTOMATICALLLY PROCESSED LAZ FILES  21987  0 Started by  sani success PLEASE I UNDERSTAND THAT ENVI LIDAR WORKS AUTHOMATICALLY IN PROCESSING POINT CLOUDS, BUT WHICH ALGORITMS CAN WE DESCRIBE FOR THE VARIOUS PROCESS LIKE IN POINT CLOUD DETECTION, EXTRACTION AND CLASSIFICATION. I HAVE A LIDAR POINT CLOUD AND I NEED TO KNOW THE ALGORITMS USED FOR ALL THE STAGES OF ITS PROCESSING. AND ARTICLE TO MAKES REFERECE TO IN CASE OF A PUBLICATION
0 21987
26 Dec 2017 09:50 AM
1 Replies and 3239 Views RGB Data stretching  3239  1 Started by  Luca Cicala Hello, I have a set of point clouds extracted from two images and saved in LAZ format. Once imported in EnviLidar, the color intensity is very low and hence the point cloud appears almost black in the main window. Even if this is not a problem for the ortophoto (it can be stretched in ENVI), it is quite annoing when I try to do some QA on the processed data. Any suggestion to stretch data in order to get a proper visualization of color data Thank you, Luca
1 3239
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
13 Sep 2017 02:38 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 41234 > >>