Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 49412345 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
1 Replies and 149 Views IDLGRCLIPBOARD::DRAW: not working in v8.8  149  1 Started by  Andrew Maudsley I’ve been using the CLIPBOARD function from Fanning’s Coyote library, http://www.idlcoyote.com/programs/clipboard.pro , for many years, but it does not work in v8.8 and 8.8.1. Has anyone fixed this already The error is IDLGRCLIPBOARD::DRAW: Unable to acquire device context. Execution halted at: CLIPBOARD 168 Which is at the line theClipboard->Draw, thisView (the line number is different from the Coyote library function as I added some options) The example in the IDL h...
1 149
by  Ben CastellaniJump to last post
21 Oct 2021 09:16 AM
1 Replies and 16 Views List() in 8.8.1  16  1 Started by  Richard Ketcham After updating to IDL 8.8.1, I found that one of my structures now generates an error. Here's an abbreviated version: struct = {B3D_PSFAccumStats, $ entryStack : List() } When I try to run my program, I get the error: LIST::RESET: This method was deprecated in IDL 8.8.1, please refactor your code to not call it. Is there a different way to now declare this so it can be in a structure, or some other workaround
1 16
21 Oct 2021 08:30 AM
2 Replies and 73 Views Fail to write PNG file  73  2 Started by  Nicolas Slusarenko I have an IDL code that generates and saves several images in PNG format, running with IDL v7.0. Its working fine. I am testing the same code with IDL v8.8. The only problem I found is that the procedure WRITE_PNG fails. Both ones on Linux CentOS 7.0, 64 bits, x86. This is the error message I got, &91;error &93; WRITE_PNG: libpng warning: Application built with libpng-1.2.59 but running &91;error &93; with 1.5.13 &91;debug &93; WRITE_PNG: Unable to initial...
2 73
by  Nicolas SlusarenkoJump to last post
18 Oct 2021 06:57 AM
1 Replies and 121 Views copy paste in editor ignores new lines  121  1 Started by  Michael Lawler I've been running some IDL code on Windows (IDL vers 8.7.2) and have recently been migrating to a Mac system (OS 10.15.3, IDL 8.8.0). In the IDL text editor on the Mac, on existing .pro files I used on Windows, I find that when I copy and paste multiple lines, the lines appear as one line. This makes editing programs extremely tedious. If I generate new files, there is no such issue- copy and paste of multiple lines works normally. This appears to be a 'new line' character issue. In the existing...
1 121
01 Oct 2021 01:43 PM
1 Replies and 131 Views IDL crash or shut down  131  1 Started by  Xu Zhang My IDL version is 8.7.3 and I am using windows 10 system. My IDL often shuts itself down without any warning or error message while the program is running on IDL. I could not find any error log information on windows event viewer. Other softwares like matlab on my desktop do not seem to have such issues. Is there any other information that I should provide
1 131
09 Sep 2021 08:51 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 49412345 > >>