Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 53512345 > >>
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
1 Replies and 58 Views NVIDIA CUDA Library on AMD Graphicscard  58  1 Started by  Robert Keil I am trying the Deep Learning Tools for the first time and I have noticed while testing the installation and configuration, that the NVIDIA CUDA Library is not installed. I it possible to install the Libary while not having a NVIDIA Graphics card, or is there an alternative for AMD Raedon Thank you in advance, Robert
1 58
by  Mari MinariJump to last post
07 Jul 2021 10:21 AM
1 Replies and 33 Views LANDSAT compatibility with ENVI Classic  33  1 Started by  Michael Gartley Hi, Does anyone know if there is a workflow to load LANDSAT data products (L1 and L2SP) into ENVI Classic It seems that the TIFF file compression that USGS started using recently is not supported in ENVI Classic (I am running v5.6), but seems to load fine in the Normal ENVI interface. Thanks, Michael
1 33
06 Jul 2021 07:15 AM
1 Replies and 99 Views ReprojectRaster tool  99  1 Started by  Eriita Jones Hello, all of a sudden I can no longer call EnviTask 'ReprojectRaster', nor use the tool within ENVI - it says it does not exist. Any idea how this happened or how I can fix it Version ENVI 5.4 IDL 8.6
1 99
03 Jun 2021 07:27 AM
1 Replies and 124 Views Export All Raster Bands  124  1 Started by  Nathan Brownstein Hello. I performed atmospheric correction and PCA on a hyperspectral raster in ENVI, and I would like to export all raster bands and PCA components so that they may be analyzed in R. Using Export to TIFF creates only a raster with 3 bands, which is not the 170 bands I need. Is there any way to do this in ENVI
1 124
04 May 2021 12:25 PM
1 Replies and 101 Views Seamless mosaicking hanging without errors  101  1 Started by  Federico Carotenuto I'm trying to run a seamless mosaicking procedure on a relatively big dataset (25 images, 186 bands per image, roughly 1400*6100 pixels per image). The procedure starts correctly, the progress bar fills completely, but the process never finishes. Even if the progress bar is completely filled, the GUI still shows 'Exporting results' but the mosaic files seems untouched since many hours from the beginning of the procedure: I've started the mosaic yesterday at roughly 8 PM, now it's 1 PM the day...
1 101
by  Tracy SteeleJump to last post
30 Apr 2021 11:35 AM
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Page 1 of 53512345 > >>