What's New in ENVI SARscape 5.6
The new ENVI SARscape 5.6 release is packed with a variety of exciting new features and improvements.
Watch this recorded webinar to learn more about new key features, additional data format support, and general improvements that include:
- Data Import: COSMO-SkyMed Second Generation, Capella Space, RADARSAT Constellation Mission - C-Band, SICD Polar Format Algorithm, Sentinel-2 Download and Sentinel MultiDownload
- Drag and drop User Interface
- Feature Extraction: Ship Statistics
- Intensity Processing: Geocoding Layover and Shadow Mask
- Non-Local Phase Filtering
- Interferometric Stacking: Continuous Tomography
- Polarimetry: Dual Polarimetric Entropy Alpha Anisotropy Decomposition
- DEM Extraction: GMTED-2010 and TDM 90 (World DEM TanDEM-X)
- Data Export: EnviSeries to NetCDF Conversion
- Processing in the background: SARscape ENVI Server support
Download presentation slides here.